LabLogic is a worldwide market leader in the supply of LIMS and chromatography data systems to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and nuclear/PET industries. We also design, manufacture, sell and service instruments used in the measurement of low-level radioactivity. Our products help our customers accelerate their research, providing quality data using industry standard solutions.
- LabLogic recently exhibited at the 2014 International DMPK Symposium in southern China. The event, hosted by XBL China, and held in the city of Nanjing is the first event of its kind that LabLogic have attended in the country.
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) has published a public report on their operational experiences with LabLogic's 'Wilma' system. Wilma is a unique instrument and software package that has been designed specifically for monitoring and analysing radionuclide levels in water samples.
- Shortlisted in two categories at the recent Yorkshire International Trade Awards, LabLogic proudly lifted the trophy for Technology Provider and came close to scooping another award to go along with it.
- 1st - 2nd September 2014, Nottingham, UK
- 2nd - 3rd September 2014, Manchester, UK
- 9th - 10th September 2014, Bristol, UK
- 8th - 10th September 2014, York, UK
- 11th - 13th September 2014, Mainz, Germany
- 17th - 19th September 2014, Bath, UK
Find out more...