LabLogic is a worldwide market leader in the supply of LIMS and chromatography data systems to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and nuclear/PET industries. We also design, manufacture, sell and service instruments used in the measurement of low-level radioactivity. Our products help our customers accelerate their research, providing quality data using industry standard solutions.
- LabLogic will be exhibiting at the joint 19th North American International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics Meeting and 29th Japanese Society for the Study of Xenobiotics Meeting in San Francisco between the 19th and 23rd October 2014.
- The Washington University School of Medicine is starting to see the benefits associated with implementing a PET LIMS system following the installation of PETra at their combined Nuclear Pharmacy and Radionuclide production facility.
- Following the company's successful visit to NuklearMedizin 2014, LabLogic will shortly be heading to Germany once again, this time to take part in the 22nd Annual Meeting of the AGRR.
- 19th - 23rd October 2014, San Francisco, USA
IIS 2014 28th North American Chapter Meeting23rd - 24th October 2014, Danbury, USA
- 30th October 2014, Atlanta, USA
- 2nd - 6th November 2014, San Diego, USA
23rd Annual IIS UK Meeting14th November 2014, Cambridge, UK
- 15th - 19th November 2014, Washington DC, USA
Find out more...